The Warrior VT (Virtual Terminal) is a supreme service that is intended for merchants seeking a secure solution for mail order/telephone order (MOTO) sales and manual processing capabilities.
Merchants who wish to manually verify customer information before processing payments will often take advantage of a Virtual POS Terminal. The Merchant Warrior Virtual Terminal has been designed to provide merchants with a simple solution to securely accept and process manual payments. This enables merchants to remain in control over which orders should be accepted and processed and helps to avoid extra development costs as no integration is necessary.
The Merchant Warrior Virtual Terminal is the ideal solution for businesses such as mail order businesses, call center operations, insurance companies, newspapers and magazines, trade shows and charities.
A virtual POS terminal (such as the Warrior VT) is a secure web site which merchants can log into to process credit card and/or electronic check payments. It is similar to a standard credit card terminal often seen at a petrol service station, except that a Virtual Terminal uses a computer and a secure Internet connection instead of separate hardware and a phone line to process the payments.
The Merchant Warrior Virtual Terminal takes on the responsibility of accepting, transmitting and storing the credit card data which you process. This ensures that all major PCI responsibilities are handled by Merchant Warrior. It is important to note that Merchant Warrior does NOT store any sensitive credit card data by default and will only store this sensitive data where absolutely necessary.
- The Virtual Terminal is accessible from ANY computer with an Internet connection
- NO extra hardware is required
- NO integration is necessary
- Multiple staff can utilize the Virtual Terminal at once
- You will not be required to purchase an SSL Certificate
- You will pass on your major PCI responsibilities to Merchant Warrior
- Fully supports Multi Currency
- Secured by Merchant Warrior issued 128 bit SSL security certificate
- Your customer passes their credit card information to you (the merchant) over the phone, by mail order or by other means.
- You enter the credit card information and product details directly into the secure Merchant Warrior Virtual Terminal.
- After reviewing the payment information and clicking "Submit" the transaction is processed by Merchant Warrior.
- The outcome of the transaction (whether it be approved or declined) is displayed to you on the Warrior Virtual Terminal.
The Merchant Warrior Virtual Terminal does not require any integration, however this product can still be tested in the Merchant Warrior testing environment.