The Warrior Fuse Hosted Payments solution allows merchants to process credit card transactions online via a secure hosted payment page. The Warrior Fuse hosted payment page is easy to establish and integrates directly with any ecommerce website, shopping cart and/or other billing solution.
Merchants who do not wish to accept and store credit card information for security reasons will find that the Warrior Fuse hosted payment page is the perfect companion for their website. The Warrior Fuse hosted payment page takes advantage of Merchant Warrior's Tier 1 PCI DSS certification, which enables merchants to process online transactions via a secure platform.
"PCI DSS requirements are applicable if a Primary Account Number (PAN) is stored, processed, or transmitted. If PAN is not stored, processed, or transmitted, PCI DSS requirements do not apply." - PCI DSS Requirements and Security Assessment Procedures, Version 2.0 (Page 7)
By utilising the Warrior Fuse hosted payment page merchants pass on the responsibility of storing, processing and transmitting the credit card data to Merchant Warrior. The Warrior Fuse hosted payment page is hosted by Merchant Warrior and as such all major PCI responsibilities are handled by Merchant Warrior. It is important to note that Merchant Warrior does NOT store any sensitive credit card data by default and will only store this sensitive data where absolutely necessary.
- You will not be required to purchase an SSL Certificate
- You will pass on your major PCI responsibilities to Merchant Warrior
- Your Company logo can be displayed on the secure payment page
- Quick and EASY to implement
- Fully supports Multi Currency
- Supports 3D Secure & VBV Transactions
- Secured by Merchant Warrior issued 128 bit SSL security certificate
- Your customer clicks the "checkout" button on your website.
- The Warrior Fuse secure hosted payment page is displayed for the customer to enter their payment information.
- After reviewing the payment information and clicking "Continue" the transaction is processed by Merchant Warrior.
- The outcome of the transaction (whether it be approved or declined) is sent to your website by the Merchant Warrior.
- Your website displays the outcome of the transaction to the customer.
The Merchant Warrior testing environment is readily available for any merchants wishing to integrate with Merchant Warrior. All development information relating to the Warrior Fuse Hosted Payments solution can be retrieved from our Developer Zone.